- Hardcover：853 pages
- Shipping Weight：1,200g
- Publisher：Sogetsu Bunkajigyo Co.,ltd.
- Item No.：C4064
*Price has been changed since October 1st, 2019.
Features of this Encyclopedia
- Carefully written, detailed and easy to understand explanation
- Many examples, colored photographs of plants
- Easy-to-read layout on Mizuage (methods of encouraging water absorption), distribution and availability, place of origin, etc.
- Distinctive Ikebana names, including distribution names used by florists, included.
- Happy episodes, including the etymology of botanical names, provided Entertaining book.
- Official botanical names, scientific names and names in English provided
How to order
You can place an order at the Sogetsu Shuppan counter or through a certified Sogetsu teacher.
This book is also available at the Sogetsu Shuppan section in Shop Flora on the 4th floor of the Sogetsu Kaikan.
For information on mail-order, please refer to “Purchase via Mail-Order” in the Shop page.
TEL (Toll-free number)：0120-087-202